I. Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
II. Types of cookies
- Depending on the owner of the cookie:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
It is also possible that when visiting a web page or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, For example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
III. Cookies used on the websites of MISIONERAS HIJAS SAGRADA FAMILIA DE NAZARETH
On the websites of MISIONERAS HIJAS SAGRADA FAMILIA DE NAZARETH normally, we use our own cookies strictly necessary for maintaining the session.
Table of cookies used
|JSESSIONID||Session||Technician||Keep a user logged on|
|_utma||2 years||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics|
|_utmb||30 minutes||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics|
|18 – 24 months|
User ID (IP address (EU PII), Search history, Location-based data, Device ID (EU PII))
Note.- This list will be updated as soon as possible as the services offered on the websites and the cookies used for this purpose change. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those recorded in this list.
IV. Cookie management tool
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily lets website owners know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
V. Informed consent
SAW. Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our websites.
Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy ->>> Settings.
In the tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’. Click the privacy tab. You will see a scroll cursor to configure privacy that has six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History ->>>> Custom Settings.
In the tools menu, select ‘options’. Select the privacy label in the options box. From the drop-down menu choose ‘use custom settings for history’. This will display the cookie options and you can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the corresponding box.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Chrome: Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy ->>> Content settings.
From the settings menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page. Select the ‘content settings’ key in the privacy section
The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookies you have stored at that time.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
In the settings menu, select the ‘preferences’ option. Open the privacy tab. Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’ section. Please note that certain features and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
VII. Updates and changes to the Privacy / Cookies Policy:
MISIONERAS HIJAS SAGRADA FAMILIA DE NAZARET may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered Users.